The Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario (RNAO) is the professional association representing registered nurses, nurse practitioners and nursing students in Ontario.
RNAO's mission is to foster knowledge-based nursing practice, promote quality work environments, deliver excellence in professional development, and advance healthy public policy to improve health.
RNAO promotes the full participation of present and future registered nurses, nurse practitioners and nursing students in improving health, and shaping and delivering health-care services.
Membership provides valuable benefits, including:
- Career counseling services and resources
- Financial services
- Best Practice Guidelines (BPG)
- Political influence and action
- Information, communications and outreach
- Networking opportunities with nursing students and RNs
- Involvement at provincial, local or interest group (IG) level
- Recruitment rewards
- Events and educational workshops
For an expanded description of benefits see this link
Find your Chapter/Region here
Student Memberships Available at the NSAY Office for a Limited Time